Manufacturing & Distribution CRM
Manufacturing & Distribution CRM
Whether you’re in the manufacturing or distribution industry, your goal is the same: pull in and convert prospects while saving time and preserving your profit margins. That may seem like a tall order, but at LeadMaster, we’re ready to meet it. With our cloud-based CRM for the manufacturing and distribution industries, we can provide your team with the tools they need to do more.
Solve Your Biggest Challenges With CRM Software for Manufacturing and Distribution
With years of experience, we recognize the challenges of every industry. That’s why we’ve designed our distribution and manufacturing CRM software to tackle those problems.
Some of the challenges we’ve remedied include:
- Information Management: The problem for many companies is the number of layers between a product’s inception to its final delivery. LeadMaster’s All-In-One Manufacturing & Distribution CRM helps you streamline the sales, operations and marketing process. Plus, our online sales management software for manufacturing and distribution maximizes your leads and makes your customers feel like a million bucks.
- Marketing Analysis: Depending on your business, you may sell your product through a network of manufacturing representatives or value-added resellers. With tracking and managing multiple sales inquiries, it’s a challenge to measure your marketing campaign’s effectiveness. Our Lead-Xpress gives your team the tools to ensure marketing and sales messages stay professional and consistent across selling channels.
With our web-based CRM management software for manufacture and distribution companies, we’ve designed a system that works for you. And guess what? That system is not only easy to use, but it’s also easy to set up.
Do More With the Powerful Features of LeadMaster CRM for Distributors and Manufacturers
Powerful. Customizable. Productive. Those are a few of our favorite words for describing our CRM for distributors and manufacturers. With our Manufacturing CRM software, you can accomplish just about anything, including:
- Manage leads efficiently and automatically distribute them to partners
- Instantly share product info with partners, as well as the end user
- Nurture all your prospects into conversions
- Distribute leads to the best team members for the prospect
- Track your sales through the funnel to the end user
- Gain real-time status of all sales leads without asking your sales agents to spend weeks to learn the CRM for the Manufacturing Industry
- Keep track of buying trends for forecasting
At LeadMaster, we’ve designed our online sales management software for manufacturing and distribution’s biggest challenges. With our cloud-based CRM, we help you untangle the complex web of lines signature to your industry.
Use the Benefits of LeadMaster CRM for Distributors and Manufacturers to Your Advantage
What other benefits does our CRM offer distributors and manufacturers? Examples include:
- No-Hassle Training: Most often, your staff can be trained in an hour. Typically, the steps they will be using are no more than two clicks. And when it comes to setup, the best part is we can have you up in running in as little as 48 hours.
- Competitive Pricing: Forget grimacing at the price of your distribution or manufacturing CRM software. We keep our rates affordable with a per-user fee. That way, whether you need 10 or 1000 users, you’re only paying for what you need.
- Automated Updating: Automatically updating your database saves time, streamlines communication and boosts productivity by delivering information across channels to every user.
Get a Free Trial of LeadMaster CRM for the Manufacturing and Distribution Industry
Whether you’re looking for a CRM for your manufacturing or distribution company, you can count on the friendly team at LeadMaster. Discover how our online sales management software for manufacturing and distribution can help your company firsthand with a free 30-day trial
If you need assistance or have questions, our team is available to help you and your staff out. Just give us a call at 1-800-699-4164.